Buy Article Critique Examples from a Reliable Service
SuperEssay.org is always eager to help you with writing article critiques. If you hesitate whether to order from us or not, buy article critique examples from us and see that we offer help from the most experienced and qualified academic writers.
What Is a Critique?
Before writing a critique, it is essential to delve deeper into the meaning of critique writing. Basically, it refers to a piece of literary or scientific writing where one objectively analyzes a specific issue or problem. As a rule, it should be clear from the critique whether the writer supports or opposes the main topic or ideas of the writing. Here it is essential to mention that all for or against arguments provided by the writer should be adequately supported with expert opinion or credible evidence.
At times, people deviate from the fundamental purpose of critique writing and they merely start to sum up the major points of the provided article. Such piece of writing cannot be called a true critique but rather a detailed summary or article overview. The core aspect in article critique is the critical analysis and evaluation of points. A successful critique should pinpoint that the writer not only has understood the content of the article but that he/ she can also evaluate it properly and demonstrate his/ her general impression.
When you need to write an article critique, keep in mind that you need to have sufficient time for reading the article, identifying its main points, analyzing them, and then synthesizing them in text. Alongside with that, you need to support each argument with strong back-up evidence.
How to Write an Article Critique: Collecting Evidence
1) Find out whether the author’s general idea is plausible
Make sure you double-check whether the author’s arguments are valid and worth consideration. Compare the hypothesis the author puts forward with the other similar ones. While you are doing it, try to identify whether the author’s central message is applicable to practice in real-life situations. Pay special attention to the introductory and conclusive paragraphs in order to find out whether they provide convincing and topic-related information.
2) Read the article closely and carefully and search for biases
If you have noticed that the author has the aim to profit from the presented points, findings, and conclusions, then there is a probability that some opinions are biased. One of the most vivid evidences of bias in the text is overlooked counterarguments and inappropriate evidence (that does not directly relate to the central theme). This tactics is widespread among authors who want to present their findings in the way they want but not in the way they really are. As a rule, one of the underlying reasons for bias is a narrow viewpoint, whereby an author is totally unwilling to accept other options.
3) Pay consideration to stylistics
Undoubtedly, the content of the article is the most important aspect that you need to consider while writing a critique. Nonetheless, it is important not to ignore stylistics of writing. Pay attention to vocabulary choice, the overall tone of writing, and the author’s style. Such techniques are frequently decisive in how well the author can present the argument and evidence, as well as convince readers in his/ her standpoint.
How to Format Your Article Critique
1) Begin with an introduction that effectively outlines your central argument
Make sure the introductory paragraph is brief and does not exceed two paragraphs. Here, do not delve into general information: provide the information clearly and concisely and present the whole article’s framework. Start to trace and indicate the areas where the article given for critique succeeds or fails in terms of specific criteria.
Make sure that the introductory paragraph includes information about the author as well as the article’s title, main focus, date of publication, and other essential data.
2) When writing the article critique body, make sure to provide evidence to support your argument
Each body paragraph of your article critique should be devoted to the examination and support of ideas about the article. Make sure you adhere to the basic standards of paragraph organization, i.e. start a paragraph with a strong and clear topic sentence and develop each paragraph in correspondence to the main idea of the paragraph. Ensure proper logical transitions between paragraphs.
3) Mold your critique by summarizing your argument and providing implications
Go back to the main points of the article and provide a thought-out critique. Pinpoint to the relevance of your article review in the study realm or in the topic. Such conclusions will help your readers better understand that the critique is significant for a larger area of study.
From the information provided above, you should probably infer that writing an article critique example essay is not an easy task and can be really challenging, especially if you are a student inexperienced in this type of writing. Therefore, if you feel that you do not have sufficient time, knowledge, and skills to provide a vivid article critique, you are welcome to buy article critique examples from our reputable and trustworthy online service. Our expert writers hired by our company are good at writing any type of article critique: regardless of whether it concerns the topics of literature, psychology, law, sociology, business, management or others. SuperEssay.org writers are good at writing professional and meaningful analyses of others’ works by applying the core concepts of the given discipline. In case you need urgent help with critique writing, you can always count on SuperEssay.org.
The Essence of Our Expert Assistance
When we encourage our clients to buy article critique examples from us, it does not mean that you should necessarily hand it is as a piece of writing prepared on your own. We are against your breaching academic rules, so you are welcome to use the custom article critique for explanatory purposes. By this we mean that you can use it merely as a template how an article critique should be written, structured, and formatted. When you receive article critique examples from us, you will see what type of information is acceptable to include in the critique and which not. It is always a good idea to study a professionally written paper sample before struggling with your own work, especially if the paper type and topic are not well-known for you.
Why Choose SuperEssay.org?
You would probably ask why you should choose our article critique writing service if there are dozens of similar online companies. To find out why, get familiar with the core benefits our company provides:
1) We assure that our writers provide papers of premium quality. The lowest mark for writers’ service is 8.5 out of 10. Besides, the majority of customers who have once placed the order return to buy other academic papers;
2) We offer papers free from plagiarism. If there are 1-2% of plagiarism detected in our papers, it mainly refers to direct quotes or citations, which are properly cited in text;
3) We hire many writers who specialize in various academic research spheres and who are thus able to provide a terrific paper in any discipline and according to any academic level: from high school to university or PhD;
4) We upload completed papers prior to the due date to make sure that the customer receives the paper on time and has an opportunity to look through the paper before submission.
With SuperEssay.org, Your Studying Will Become Easier
Our custom article critique writing service has been specifically founded with the core aim of making studying easier. We fully realize how hard and challenging it can be to perform well in multiple disciplines, willing to get good grades in all of them. Sometimes, this task can be virtually impossible as students frequently have to sacrifice their night’s sleep. At SuperEssay.org, you are always free to hire an expert writer who is able to provide a paper on any topic and in any discipline. What you have to do is to provide a detailed and specific order description and indicate when the paper is to be delivered. Our company’s specialists guarantee that the paper will be delivered according to the set deadline, fulfilling all of the criteria.
Among the other advantages that you can get with SuperEssay.org are the following:
1) Free revision option within a week’s time after the paper has been uploaded. Clients have enough time to read through the paper and check whether each aspect on the instructions was covered, whether all sources were properly cited, and whether there are any dubious facts or inconsistencies.
2) You can get copies of the journal articles or other scholarly sources that were used as supporting evidence for your article critique.
3) Your paper is unique since it is written individually according to your custom requirements. We never resell papers to the third parties and never copy content from online resources.
Do Not Hesitate and Place an Order Right Now!
Instead of contemplating how you are supposed to cope with numerous writing assignments for college or university, visit our website SuperEssay.org, contact the company’s administration or customer support center, and place an order. Our service operates 24/7, so you can address us at any time of the day or night convenient to you. SuperEssay.org has gained a great reputation for being a reliable service for customer for many years. So, do not hesitate and contact us right now.
- FREE plagiarism report
- FREE unlimited amendments
- FREE title page
- FREE bibliography
- FREE outline
- FREE formatting
- Quality research and writing
- Fully referenced papers
- 24/7 LIVE support
- Any citation style
- Up-to-date source only
- PhD and MBA writers
- 100% Confidentiality
- Never resold works
- 5% for more than 15 pages
- 10% for more than 30 pages
- 15% for more than 50 pages
- ...Customer's choices of either double or single spaced writing;
- ...300 words per page
- ...1" margins on all sides;
- ...12 pt., Times New Roman font;
- ...Formatting style of customer's choice;
- ...Free reference page.
- FREE revisions;
- FREE Title page;
- FREE Outline(on demand);
- FREE Plagiarism report(on demand);
- FREE Table of Contents(on demand);
- FREE Bibliography.