Write Me a Memo: Resolve Your Writing Issue in Few Clicks
A Quick Guide to Memo Writing
As a business professional or a student of a business course, you are likely to ask yourself “Is there anyone who can write me a memo quickly and effectively?” because memo writing is a complicated and time-consuming task that both bosses and instructors allocate. A memo is a popular means of communication in the business environment. Along with e-mails, memos are frequently used to make an important announcement, present a change in the business procedure, introduce a new directive, etc. The popularity of this business writing format does not make it easy, though, and that is why more and more people nowadays prefer using a reliable memo writing service instead of toiling away on their own. A memo writing service is a reasonable solutions not only for those who are not familiar the memorandum format but also for those who prefer prioritizing their tasks and managing their time effectively. If you do not know how to write a memo essay or simply have no time for this task, try our professional writing services and you will see that a memo written by an expert is the best solution for those who want to submit the task on time and get the weight off their shoulders.
All You Need Is Professional Writing Assistance
Our company hires experienced, talented, and skillful writers who excel at memo writing and can help you cope with a writing task of any complexity. Over the years, we have managed to employ some of the best writers in the industry, so if you are looking for true gurus of memo writing, our website is the first place to go. Just say, “Write me a memo”, and we are on it! We are sure that after trying our services once, you will forget about the worries linked to challenging writing assignment because you can pass any writing challenge to our experts.
Memos are not easy to master but our writers will surely exceed your expectations. When working on a memo assignment, you should keep in mind that this document should not only follow the requirements of your professor or boss but also meet the highest standards of business writing. Effectiveness and efficiency of business communication is of utmost importance because it has the potential to improve the organizational processes as well as relationships among separate departments within a company. But do not worry because our company offers you a brilliant chance to receive a fully customized memorandum written from scratch.
- FREE plagiarism report
- FREE unlimited amendments
- FREE title page
- FREE bibliography
- FREE outline
- FREE formatting
- Quality research and writing
- Fully referenced papers
- 24/7 LIVE support
- Any citation style
- Up-to-date source only
- PhD and MBA writers
- 100% Confidentiality
- Never resold works
A memorandum is a short paper (1-2 pages). Keep in mind that one double-spaced page on our website is equal to 300 words, while one single-spaced paper will have 600 words.
Why Should You Hire an Expert?
If you do not have a flair for writing or if you are overloaded with other assignments, hiring a memo writing expert is the wisest decision you can make at this point. Of course, you might find an online example of a memo or use some memo samples to create your own document but the quality of such a paper is unlikely to be superior. When writing a memo paper, our qualified experts take into consideration the following aspects:
- Intended audience. The tone of a memo depends on the target reader, so the writers should know to whom your memo will be addressed so that they could choose the appropriate language. For example, a memo to a friend will be less formal that a memo addressed to your supervisor. At the same time, a good memo should be concise, clear, and to-the-point no matter the audience. Remember that memos circulate in the business world, where people have no extra time to spare on reading redundant sentences.
- Purpose. A memo should not only be well-written but also suitable for your purpose. Memos can serve different purposes, from announcing a change in policies to inviting the employees to an upcoming event. Similarly, memos can be written with the aim to persuade the target readers in something or to express gratitude. Once a writer clearly understands the purpose, he or she has higher chances of producing an effective memorandum.
- Grammar. Another aspect of memo writing that requires the author’s undivided attention is grammar and punctuation. Obviously, the writer does not get extra credit for using the English language properly but misplaced commas or misspelled words will inevitably leave the reader with a negative impression about the author. We assure you that our writers demonstrate an excellent command of the language, so your memo will be impeccable.
- Stellar quality of every order. We hire only professional writers and editors who possess the expertise required for this type of assignment. Before our writers begin working on your order, they carefully read your requirements and guidelines. When your memo is completed, it is then checked by one of our qualified editors who makes sure that the writer met your requirements as well as proofreads and edits the paper.
- 24/7 customer support. Our customers live in different parts of the world, which means that they all have different time zones. Our obligation is to make sure the customers can receive online assistance anytime, and that is why our customer support team replies to their messages 24/7. So if you face some issues at any stage of the process, do not hesitate to ask for help. We are there for you whenever you need our assistance!
- Papers delivered timely. We realize that timely submission is extremely important, especially if an assignment follows a grading rubric, so we always deliver the orders according to the deadline specified by the customer.
- Non-plagiarized content. Students submitting unoriginal content stand no chance of receiving a high grade. With our company, you do not have to be concerned about the authenticity of the content because we write all papers from scratch. Our writers use only reliable sources when conducting research and always properly cite the material according to the formatting style chosen by the customer.
Parts of a Memo
If you decide to write a memo, you should be familiar with its constituents. Typically, a memorandum essay includes the following components:
The header informs the readers about the author and the recipient(s), subject and date, as well as mentions other people receiving this memos (cc). These elements should not follow some strict order, so you can choose what you think is the best for your readers. In addition, some authors include their names to confirm the authenticity of the content as well as to assume their responsibility for what is written in the memo. Note that if a memo is longer than one page, additional pages might require separate headings.
This section usually follows the introduction in long memos. Summaries are particularly important if a memo is on a complicated subject. This way, the reader can navigate the document more easily. Finally, the length of a summary depends on the length of the memorandum.
By breaking up a memo into separate section, a writer can enhance readability and help the readers comprehend the content more easily. The headings have to be short and simple and should use the formatting that is different from the rest of the text.
The language has to be both formal and clear. Avoid unnecessary complications. If you want to sound knowledgeable, add meaning to what you say instead of obfuscating the sentences.
As a rule, memos are single-spaced within paragraphs and double-spaced between them. At the same time, do not use long paragraphs because they are more difficult to read.
Although memos are supposed to be brief, you want to include an introductory paragraph in which you explain the significance of the message, provide the context, etc. A typical introductory paragraph provides the details outlined below:
The purpose and subject of the memo (why you have written it);
The details that contextualize the message, such as the date, names, etc.
A short overview of the content. This should not be a summary but a brief statement saying what the readers should expect.
It is recommended to use semi-formal style, where the writer uses a professional, yet conversational language. This insures that the tone is accommodating but not too informal. Nevertheless, these requirements are not universal, as different target readers would require different tone. A successful choice of the style and tone shows that the writer knows their audience.
If you are writing a formal argumentative memo, you can omit concluding sentences. However, it is more common to include a closing line or two to indicate the future action. If you decide to include a closing statement, make it meaningful and try to avoid clichés.
- 5% for more than 30 pages
- 10% for more than 50 pages
- 15% for more than 100 pages
- ...Customer's choices of either double or single spaced writing;
- ...300 words per page
- ...1" margins on all sides;
- ...12 pt., Times New Roman font;
- ...Formatting style of customer's choice;
- ...Free reference page.
- FREE revisions;
- FREE Title page;
- FREE Outline(on demand);
- FREE Plagiarism report(on demand);
- FREE Table of Contents(on demand);
- FREE Bibliography.